And a few from Joe

Unfortunately this year's State of the Art convention has been cancelled, so we're going to be looking at a few other ones and hopefully make it to one later in the year. It's a shame we won't get to see some of the friends we made at Derby again this year, but maybe next year we'll make it. 
Here are a few of the things that have been keeping me busy, had a lot of great tattoos and customers in the past couple weeks, and have a lot booked in for next week as well.

I love doing really heavy black designs, especially roses


Finished off this sleeve last weekend (I didn't tattoo the writing of black and grey flowers next to it)


Ian still managed to come in after breaking his ankle, we couldn't work on his leg so he got this cool little heart instead


I've been dying to do this design as soon as I drew it up, and Lee sat through the pain to get it done